Developer marketing done right

Free Report: Developer Personalities Audience Brief

Software developers are a unique, demanding demographic. Developer Media’s latest research analysis helps marketers better understand them in order to more effectively communicate with them.

In June 2013, Developer Media asked professional developers on CodeProject.com, one of the world’s largest developer communities, to take the MBTI and report the results. We discovered that 70% of developers fall into five personality types. The remaining 30% consist of the other 11 personality types, and those are each only about 2-3% of developers. (ISTJ, what we used to think was the leading personality type, is the second most frequent type and does not represent much of a difference from the US population personality distribution.)

Get Your Free Report